LEMONGRASS/ FEVERGRASS TEA
Lemongrass/Fevergrass tea is used as an herbal remedy for colds, coughs and lowering fevers. Fever grass is the Jamaican name for lemongrass, and the tea is made from either fresh or dried "leaves" from the stalk of the plant; these are then cut into smaller pieces. Fever grass tea has natural anti-inflammatory,rich in potassium, detoxing and cleansing,source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C, has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, provide protection for your kidneys, and more. It serves as a mild sedative and may calm nerves. Lemongrass tea, along with pepper, might help reduce menstrual problems as well as nausea.
Health Benefits of Lemongrass Tea based on Research:
- Full of Antioxidants - Regulates High Blood Pressure -Boosts Metabolism and Burns Fat- Gas -For Naturally Great Skin and Hair -Heals Cold and Flu -Relieves menstrual pain - Bowel spasms - Diarrhea.
YOU CAN DRINK ALL OF OUR TEAS HOT OR COLD!
THE BEST WAY TO BREW YOUR TEA
- Fill your kettle with fresh water. Water that has been previously boiled loses oxygen and can weaken the flavor of your tea.
- Heat your tea to the proper temperature. ...
- Warm the teapot and/or your mug with the hot water. ...
- Add your tea. ...
- Pour the water and brew the tea 2- 5 minutes. ENJOY! WELLNESS TEA THERAPY...55