Jasmine Tea is high in antioxidents.
- Fights Bacteria - Fights bad bacteria, and aids our bodies to form good bacteria that helps with digestion.
- Weight Loss - The tea contains catechins which have fat burning properties and thus aid in weight loss.
- Aromatherapy - Jasmine itself has medicinal properties and is therefore a highly effective form of aromatherapy.
- Cancer Prevention - Green tea is high in antioxidants, which means it can lower your risk of developing cancer. This is because antioxidants attack the free radicals that form in your body and can be linked to cancer causation.
- Anti-Aging - Free radicals can also mess with your skin in terms of healing and revitalization. So another added bonus of antioxidants is that they prevent this and thus slow down the aging process.
- Regulates Circulation - Jasmine tea has been proven to be highly beneficial for improving blood circulation.
- Heart Health - Jasmine tea has been known to reduce cholesterol and bad fats within the body. In addition, it can prevent additional bad cholesterol forming. These things naturally helps to reduce your chances of heart disease and strokes.
- Stress Relief - Throughout history jasmine has been used for stress relief and as an anti-depressant, among the other aforementioned properties.
- Cold Prevention - The antiviral and antibacterial properties found within jasmine green tea can help to prevent both colds and the flu.
- Prevention of Inflammatory Bowel Disease - IBD is a medical condition that involves bloating and pain in the colon. Studies have shown that green tea can actually help to reduce these symptoms in two types of IBD, as well as Crohn’s Disease.(Healthline)
YOU CAN DRINK ALL OF OUR TEAS HOT OR COLD!
THE BEST WAY TO BREW YOUR TEA
1.Fill your kettle with fresh water. Water that has been previously boiled loses oxygen and can weaken the flavor of your tea.
2.Heat your tea to the proper temperature. ...
3.Warm the teapot and/or your mug with the hot water. ...
4.Add your tea. ...
5.Pour the water and brew the tea 2- 5 minutes. ENJOY! WELLNESS TEA THERAPY...